Day 6: 30 Interesting Facts about Yourself
Day 7: Your Zodiac Sign and whether or not you think it suits you
Hopefully I can manage to find 30 interesting facts about me that not many people know... or else this will be a bore.
Also - does anyone ACTUALLY do Zodiac Signs anymore? Or were they just like the flavour of the month kind of thing?
(This will be the last one as....I'm lazy and do not want to continue doing it :P
SORRRRY NOT SOORRRRY)
30 Interesting Facts about Mwah!
- I entered two 'Mini-Competitions' for the game, Guitar Hero, and I won AND played on the level Expert.
- I cannot eat Pork (My body declines it like it's poison), and a large selection of fruit which causes my mouth to break out into rashes and agitates my throat (Cucumbers, Strawberries, Watermelon, Rock Melon, Mango, etc)
- I have had a total of -1- boyfriends. Ooh yeah, come at me boys.
- When I am feeling either angry or upset, I have dance parties in my room. Normally they are catchy 80s pop songs, or Disney songs. (BEEE A MAAAAAAN!)
- I make handmade gifts for friends and family, instead of buying them. Every birthday and Christmas. It's very hard trying to be creative each year! (A few gift ideas was personal sharpie mugs, and Memory-books which I drew memories shared between me and that person I made it for)
- I've kept a journal since I was about 10. (Some journals are back from when I was 6-7)
- I'm currently writing a journal book to my future husband for our wedding night. Don't tell him!
- I have never broken a bone - something which I am quite proud of actually.
- I dyed my hair once, and it was bright red. It didn't last long when my eyebrows didn't match, but it seems like that is a fashion style now. I'M AHEAD OF THE GAME.
- My first kiss was in a shopping mall on one of those middle aisle seats. He missed my lips and hit the corner of my mouth. I just rolled with it.
- My favourite dessert is strawberries dipped in chocolate and frozen in the fridge.
- I had up to 10+ guinea pigs at one point. They breed a lot :\
- I hate all sports, equally. The only sport I will watch is the sports during the Olympics, and that's mainly to commentate on beautiful, trained, men.
- I still have the bear that given to me when I was born. Also the bear I was given when I had my first birthday and learnt how to walk ON THE SAME DAY.
- My birthday twin is Dannielle Travers. We were born on the same day on the same month, but two years a part. It technically counts, so whatev.
- I've been homeschooled my whole life (That is technically a cheat, because everyone knows that about me...)
- I am an INFJ (Introverted, intuitive, Feeler, Judging. Check out the test if you like)
- I am currently writing a Post-Apocalyptic novel called, 'Over My Shoulder'.
- I am deathly afraid of the dark. If I get locked into a room with no light, I will probably scream myself to death.
- I am creeped out by Wind Turbines. They just look so eery and sinister to me.
- My dream job is actually to be a mum. Working a 9-5 job where I do the same things over and over don't really appeal to me. I'd love to be able to teach my own children and play with them. (It's why I chose to work in Childcare)
- I can make fart noises with my hands. Really impressive ones too.
- I cannot whistle. I've tried to learn by watching Youtube tutorials, but I just can't get it.
- I have never been outside of Australia!
- I did a 'Take a picture of you every day for a year' for 1 and a half years.
- I have a birthmark in the shape of an emo kid on my left arm (I am not even joking with you. Everyone says it's an emo kid)
- My favourite weather is the warm sun with a nice cool breeze.
- A gross one, but I rip and tear at my nails when I'm nervous. It's much worse than biting them, let me tell you that.
- I have a small mole near my right eye. Everyone thinks it's a birthmark or freckle, but it's actually a mole. A very pretty mole though - makes all the other moles go MOLEYMOLEYMOLEYMOLEY.
- I wear a type of 'Chastity' ring on my right hand that I got for my baptism when I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I used to wear it on my wedding finger but have since not worn a ring on that finger since I had so many guys jokingly ask me if I was married. I didn't want to give off the wrong impression that I was not on the market - Guys, I'm completely on the market.