Another year is nearly passed and gone, and it's freaking me out that Christmas is in 4 days. What? What? How did that even happen?!
I've been pretty bad when it comes to blogging for the past few months, but I'm going to excuse the heck out of it by saying that since October, a lot of crazy and amazing miracles have happened and I've been trying to give it my entire attention. I reckon that counts as a sufficient enough excuse :P
I should have written this earlier in the month of December, but time became prioritised by family, loved ones, and preparations for Christmas and New Years. So, though it's only 10 days left in December and of 2015, I am going to teach the principle that it is never too late!
I'm taking a break for about a month or two from blogging to spend this precious time reflecting on my family, the birth of my Savior, and sharing that Gift that has been given to me :) Also, spending hours over making perfect gifts for those around me.
I will most likely be back around the latter part of January with a whole range of new blog topics and even an editor to read and encourage me with my blogging! :D we're expanding...
Here's a few of the potential topics:
1. Dear, 14 Year Old Me
2. The Parable of the Kite
3. Road Trips are the Ultimate Marriage
4. 5 Interesting and Unique Dates Ideas
5. Grant Me That Rant (Basically an opportunity for me to rant about certain things, like driving!)
6. Against Popular Findings (What is something that you don't like that is popular? Time to reveal why people should not like you!)
7. Why Women And Men Need To Be Re-Written
8. The Derailing of the Train Tracks of Life
9. Emotional Intelligence and Logical Intelligence
10. Why I Am Writing, 'Over My Shoulder'
These are still in writing, and being thought out and written up on a board of what and how I'm going to present it, but hey! Ideas! :D
I hope you have a beautiful, joyous, and a Christmas that brings you closer to your Savior, Jesus Christ.
Have a Merry Christmas, and please be safe! :) You are loved.
(See you next year!)